Schools can apply for funding for one-off, small scale project funding of between $1,000 and $20,000 to help improve your school.
Schools should identify their projects in consultation with their local school community. Prior to applying for funding for a project, schools are required to notify their approved authority.
Eligible Projects could include:
- Small scale extensions/refurbishments
- Installation of computer or ict facilities/equipment/software
- Playground and sporting equipment
- Shade structures
- Procurement of musical facilities, furniture, computer equipment (e.g. Digital whiteboards), library resources
- Measures to target student wellbeing
- Specific facilities for students with a disability in a school.
Applications open 25 July 2019 and are to be submitted through the Department of Education’s SchoolsHUB portal at https://schools.education.gov.au
Applications close 5:00 pm AEST on 30 September 2019.
Click here for guidelines